We offer secure offsite data protection, reliable data backup service and support and economical pricing, plans, contracts to meet your data backup needs.
Our disaster recovery plan includes a dedicated offsite server archiving multiple versions of your data files.Our SQL Mirror Servers maintain a warm standby of up to the moment data transactions. KB Technical recognizes software is a major tool for every industry. As such, certain steps need to be taken to protect our investment and ensure maximum continuity of function in the event of a disaster. This plan provides an overview of the steps necessary to protect this important part of our business.
Why Choose KB Technical?
- Business Functionality – Your custom plan will outline procedures to restore critical business functionality related to your core Server environment as fast as possible in the event of a disruption.
- Insurance and Compliance Benefits – Many insurance plans, compliance organizations, acquisition processes, and other business events stipulate a documented business continuity plan.
- Peace of Mind – Having documented processes, prepared information and business risks identified in advance will greatly reduce the unknowns associated with any business disruption.
- Risk Identification – We identify risks and single points of failure which can be mitigated in advance to reduce the potential for business outages before they occur.
- Standardization of Procedure – The fully documented Disaster Recovery Plan represents a standard set of procedures that can be implemented by any technically-skilled individual.